GAH - Handouts
Many of these handouts are the same that we use when you visit our hospital. Just in case you cannot find your copy, or we recommend to you that you download a copy, or possibly just because of your curiosity, go ahead and browse through our handouts. I hope that you find them helpful.
All of the handouts also include a PDF version as an attachment at the bottom of the article. We suggest that if you wish to print a copy, you should print out the pdf version.
- Anal Glands
- Are You or Your Family Members at Risk?
- Arthritis in Cats
- Asthmatic Cats
- Bland Diet
- Cats and Carriers
- Checklist for Arthritis in Cats and Dogs
- Checklist – Does Your Pet have (even mild) Behavior Problems?
- Diet tips for pets (and their owners)
- Disaster Kit for Your Pet
- Disaster Preparedness for Pets
- Do I Go Home Today?
- Do your dogs not get along all the time?
- Ear care for Dogs
- Exercise and Your Dog
- Exercise and your Cat
- Homecare for teeth and gums
- Hospital Tours
- How to Collect a Urine Sample (at home) from your Cat
- How to Collect a Urine Sample from your Dog
- How to Switch Foods (without causing problems)
- Introducing a new cat to your other family cats
- Is Your Dog Vomiting and/or Having Diarrhea?
- Litter Box Habits & Environment Questionnaire for Cat Owners
- Litter Box Tips
- Medical Checklist – Does Your Pet have (early or mild) Problems?
- Modifications That Can Help Your Senior Pet
- Resources, or Do Your Cats have Everything They Need?
- Scratching Cats and Kittens
- Separation Anxiety
- So you Found an Injured or maybe Orphaned Wild Animal or Bird?
- Teach Your Puppy or Dog to Walk on Leash
- Thunderstorms, Fireworks, and your Dog
- Travel - Foreign
- Travel - Within the USA
- Wound and/or Major Surgical Incision Care